Consumer and business customers will quickly appreciate that this product packs a serious punch with pfSense Plus software, world-class price-performance, elegant packaging, and an unbeatable low price. The SG-1100 is underpinned by the powerful, yet energy-efficient, 64-bit Marvell ARMADA® 3720 network processing system-on-chip (SoC), which fully leverages dual Cortex®-A53 ARM® processor cores.
Get up to 500 Mbps of throughput when used as a firewall, and up to 1 Gbps when used as a router. Read our appliance buying guide for more information and advanced configurations.
|SoC||Marvell Armada 3720LP (88F3720) dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2GHz|
|System Memory||1 GB DDR4 RAM on board|
|Storage||8 GB EMMC|
|Network Interfaces||1x Marvell 88E6141 networking switch|
3x GbE Ethernet (WAN/LAN/OPT)
1x Mini PCIe slot(1)
|USB||1x USB 3.0|
1x USB 2.0
1x Micro USB port (console)
|Misc||Reset button, heatsink, 3 Status LED|
|Power||12V 2A DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm x 10mm jack, center pin positive (power over USB not supported)|
|Power Consumption||3.48W (idle)|
|Operating Temperature|| 0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)|
|Enclosure||Plastic 110 x 84.6 x 31.75 mm (4.33" x 3.33" x 1.25")|
|Hardware Warranty||1 year standard with purchase|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS. Looking for RCM certification? Inquire with our Australia or New Zealand Partners.|
Read our appliance buying guide for more information and advanced configurations.
- 5x packet processing performance gain vs. the Netgate SG-1000
- 64-bit ARMv8 networking platform
- Based on the popular Marvell ESPRESSObin design
- Secured with pfSense Plus software
- First product equipped with Microchip® CryptoAuthentication Device which provides assurance your system is running authentic, unaltered pfSense Plus software
MODERN PACKAGING / FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION
- Cost-efficient / Low power
- Sleek, compact, and attractive case
- Quiet operation / Fanless design
- Mount anywhere: DIN and Wall rail mount options available
IDEAL FOR CONSUMER, SMB, AND SERVICE PROVIDER NEEDS
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) internet access, home labs, and virtual offices
- SMB, Branch Office, remote worker locations
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) services extension
- Extensive use case support
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional usage or feature-based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to multi-function security gateway, get the security you need to protect your home or business
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Maximum Active Connections: 1 million
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense Plus settings through our web-based GUI
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud
- Remote Workers
- Small to Medium-Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium-Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
pfSense Plus software is a powerful firewall, router and VPN solution that leverages a number of highly-regarded open-source projects. The software competes effectively with far more expensive, commercial alternatives and is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies all over the world. Leading secure-networking features and capabilities include:
- Ad blocker (pfBlockerNG)
- Captive Portal
- CARP / HA
- DNS Server
- DHCP Server
- HTTP transparent / web / reverse proxy (Squid)
- IP / Country block list (pfBlocker)
- Packet capture / inspection
- Port forwarding
- QOS / rate limiters
- Software load balancer (HA Proxy)
- Traffic monitoring
- Traffic logging, statistics, and graphs
- Traffic shaping
- Website blocker (pfBlocker)
Learn more about the power of pfSense Plus software here.
- Please note that standard build time is 2-3 days after payment is received
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Not POE compatible
- Does not support mSATA or LTE cards
- Note: This system is not RCM safety certified for Australia and New Zealand. Customers in Australia and New Zealand should inquire about RCM certified systems through our Partner network.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense Plus software:
- Complimentary 24x7 zero-to-ping support from Netgate Global Support
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Automatic Encrypted Configuration Backup Service
- Technical assistance is available from Netgate Global Support 24x7x365.
- TAC Lite is included with the purchase of your Netgate appliance.
- TAC Pro and TAC Enterprise SLA descriptions and pricing are available here.
- Help is available on our community forum here.
- One year manufacturer's hardware warranty information is here.
- Extended warranties for US customers are available from Extend. More information on their offer and warranty policy can be viewed here.
- Standard 30 day return policy. Netgate does not sell seconds or returns. An open box fee may apply.
- All specifications subject to change without notice
Questions? We’d love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com