The XG-7100 desktop system is a state of the art Security Gateway with pfSense® software, featuring the 4 Core Intel® Atom® C-3558 processor with AES-NI to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000 (more with additional RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Everyone who prioritizes maximum performance, with a little fan noise
- Situations where a rack mount system is not an option
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads without access to a 19" rack
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) with On Premises Appliance needs, without access to a 19" rack
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
Intel Denverton C3558, 2.2 GHz
2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports
8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch, uplinked at 5 Gbps (2x 2.5 Gbps) to Intel SoC for LAN
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Note: Copper SFP/SFP+ are not supported.
32 GB eMMC onboard
Additional storage via M.2 SSD with 7100 DT Max
8 GB DDR4 (expandable to 24GB via SODIMM with 7100 DT Max)
1x M.2 M-Key 2280 supported
1x mini-USB Console
1x USB 3.0 ports
2x USB 2.0 ports
1x Low-noise active control chassis fan
External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 12V 5A
Inlet: Threaded barrel connector
One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
0°C to 55°C Operating Temp
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH, IEC 60950,
EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN 610000-3-2, EN55024, CISPR 22
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Complimentary 24x7 zero-to-ping support from Netgate Global Support
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Automatic Encrypted Configuration Backup Service
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365.
- For service-level descriptions and subscription pricing click here
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here
- A complete Netgate Global Support PDF including a breakdown of our services and pricing for all levels of support can be found here
- Community help is always available from other community members on our forum here
- One year manufacturer's hardware warranty more information can be viewed here
- Extended warranties are provided by Extend. More information on their warranty policy can be viewed here
- Standard 30 day return policy
- All specifications subject to change without notice
- Questions? We'd love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org